A couple days ago (yes, in a bar) I became intrigued with a fairly well known game problem, here's my version:
- There are three doors, one of which is a winner.
- You pick one door, but it isn't opened yet.
- At this point at least one of the unpicked doors (maybe both) are losers.
- A losing unpicked door is opened.
- You now have the option of either sticking with your original choice, or switching to the remaining unopened door. Which has a better chance of being the winner?
What do you think?